Monday, October 10, 2011

Hear me Lord

it's me - the one that You love
it's me - the one that You care for
it's me - the real who i am
it's me - yours, it's ME, Oh Lord!

Hear me when i call for you
Answer me when i pray
Deliver me with your mighty arms unfolded
Keep me safe from harm
Build me and fill me with Your Holy Spirit
for i am so fainted!
I confess Ima fooled by the devil's traps...
You know the trait of my heart
and you see the depths of my life

Oh Lord!, come near to me for my soul cries out!
I am poor, I am weak, I am blind,
I am nothing without You
my friends are all step away from me
But...Lord! still you are there for me
You are always with me

No one can obstruct
Yours special Blessings for me
Nothing could hinder what you are offering me
Draw me close to you and take me as yours
let me live a meaningful life for You and for your Kingdom cause
Thank you Lord! In Jesus' name I Pray